Cheater-to tell or not?

if a friend of your's confided in you that here and her hubby were having problems and she was planning to fly out of state to meet with her old boyfriend and try to get back together with him and not tell her hubby about it and left her 2 yr old with
the hubby would you tell her hubby about it or let him find out on his own? this goes against all my belief's. I told her I wish she wouldnt of even told me!
p.s her hubby and mine are friends and i cant even tell my hubby. what should I do? I dont want to lose our friendship but i dont want her family to hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• hell yes i would
    Anonymous

• She's full of crap if she truly thinks you are not going to tell your husband!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• dONT SAY ANYTHING - THAT POOR GUY WILL FIND OUT ON HIS OWN WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TOO. -(SORRY, I always do that with the caps)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I'm not sure what your beliefs are, but your husband should be your greatest advocate and by keeping this from your husband you are hurting yourself and your relationship. It is not your place to get involved in their relationship, but it is wasn't her place to involve you by telling you. My suggestion is to go to your husband and release the pressure, discuss together how to handle the situation and what is best for your friendships. If you feel that you want to warn her than it may be best to tell her that if she does what she told you she would do than you will be forced to tell your husband because you cannot let her problems effect your relationship and let her make the choice.
    4Nalon

Answer by 4Nalon at 9:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I would tell him and how could she just up and leave her baby. I go crazy when im gone 9 hrs for work ....
    Anonymous

• Just take care of your own backyard.
    Let them work it out the way it turns out, we can't always fix other peoples problem or else you will have one of your own (a problem).
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• All other things aside, it is wrong to put you in the position to have to keep a secret like that from your husband. You have to do what feels right to you.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 9:48 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I would definately talk to my husband about it. You need someone you can talk to about it and he is your best resource. You shouldn't have to keep something like that from him. Good luck Mama.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• MYOB!
    Anonymous

• I agree with pnwmom. Talk to your husband :)
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 10:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2009