whats your trick in doing a perfect home done pedicure?????

emleejane

Asked by emleejane at 9:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• having someone come to my house and doing it lol
    Anonymous

• my little dish pan... I fill it with warm water and soaking salt.... soak for 10 minutes before I start, then add lotion before I polish so any stray polish won't stick to my skin. I buy all the proper tools, and I use a pumice stone OFTEN, and lotion up my feet 3 nights a week, put on socks and sleep in them. I can't stand to see women in sandals and crusty feet, so I work hard on mine to keep them looking good.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I fill my tub with warm water soak my feet and use a callus shaver to remover any dead skin then i take a little srubbing brush and i add some peppermint and plum creamy pumice foot scrub (feeman beauty), i rise it all off then and then after i get out of the tub and wet my feet i put foot cream on my feet.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I like your answer Pacemyself...

I just put my feet in the tub and wait 10-15 mins. with warm to slighlty hot and scrub with those brushes for nails and go with it trim my nails if I need it (good after soaking your feet bc nails tend to be softer to cut) and I too put lotion and socks after wards. I like polishing my toes but lately I just kind of let my nails breath I don't like when they start to want to look yellow and I don't even smoke what is up with that.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• OMG!!! you have to try OLAY Body (thermal Pedicure) It's the best! and my lil secret to keeping your feet nice and soft for 2-3 weeks longer (or before your next pedi) is before you go to bed rub your feet with Vaseline and put some booties on while you sleep.
    Angelbugmom

Answer by Angelbugmom at 5:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2009