My boyfriend punched my 6yr old son!!! sorry..messed this part up on original post

We were in the wal-mart parking lot and my son would not stop annoying the crap out of us (he is hyperactive so ya gotta take that in stride). My son likes to play around and play punch..well he doesn't know when enough is enough and my boyfriend got all pissed cuz my son actually hurt his hand when he punched him. My boyfriend flipped out and turned around and punched my son. I am soooo f**king pissed!!! He has never done that before and he was like..oh I didn't hit him hard!!! I love him so much but I don't know what to do!!!! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS! We have been together 2 years and this is the first time anything like this has happened. I wanna tell him that if he EVER punches him again I will freakin walk!!! What you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Same answer...i agree with you but same rules for everyone teach your son not to hit and that will solve that play punching issue.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• yea...but he is the adult....he should set the example right????
    Anonymous

• What the hell are you second guessing this shit for?! That's your damn son and I wouldn't have given it any thought to tell that grown ass man not to hurt my child. If he did it this once Im sure he'll do it again. Im sorry boo but my babies come first. Nobody suppose to be punching any child.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• run and dont look back
    Anonymous

• I dsidn't see the original post...but if an adult ANYONE ever 'punched' my child their butt would soon be sitting in the back of a Police Cruiser. Standing by and allowing it to go on puts you at risk of losing your child for 'failure to protect' I would be walking ...now.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If that were my son,,, Id be offically single~ Never would a bf punch my kid and get a way with it! So what if your son Is ADHD.. He cant help it. Is he on meds? Hes a child and your bf is a POS.. dont make excuses for him. You will proll be next and you'll say its never happened before~
    Anonymous

• whoa!!!! he is still around why? I'm sorry but hell to the no! Lay a finger on my kids and you can pick your crap up off the curb.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I agree diamondmamma and I think that moms that let it happen should be charged to that's low

Anonymous

• I said it in the other one and will say it again, if he does it once he'll do it again and he's much stronger than a six yr old. That's just wrong and he needs to be kicked to the curb. I hope you don't live with him

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

Iam sooo with you on this!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 14, 2009