whats your favorite wine, and when is your favorite time to have a glass????

My all time favorite would have to be pinot grigio!!!! And my favortie time to have a glass is when the kids are asleep and me and the hubby are relaxing, and especially on movie nights!!

emleejane

Asked by emleejane at 9:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im more of a white zif (still confuse why it's pink if it's a white wine tho) and im having one now which is my fav late at nite and alone, im not a wine expert or anything so i stick to what i like
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• There's Zinfandel, which is a dark red like merlot. That's why 'white' is white.

I like gewurztraminer or riesling. Any time.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• White zif i with you (emtmommyamanda) and when my daughter is in bed...
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I love love love ice wine...white and super sweet. It can be pricey, but it's so good. We usually only have it once or twice a year, and I'm always pregnant or breastfeeding and I prefer not to drink much anyway... I probably have half a glass once or twice a year - like for Valentine's Day and our anniversary.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 10:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Red wines are fermented with the grape skins in. The pinkish colored ones have the grape skins in for only a part of the time, making them pink. White wines are not made with the grape skins. hope that helped.
    Anonymous

• I'm with you on that!
    A glass of Pinoi grigio with dinner or just relaxing with hubby or friends...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• to prettyrayray: Have you ever tryed white zinfandel with chocolate cake? ym!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I love Sangria or a Reisling, anything sweet. I just went wine tasting the other day and tried one called Purple Haze. It was so good. I usually only drink on the weekends.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Oh I love Sangria Wine, I love drinking it on cool summer nights on my back patio!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I like a nice red like a syrah/shiraz, merlot. DH makes wine, always a red. He made a really nice one as a birth announcement for our youngest child. I'll have a glass with dinner on occasion.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009