Why is it when some one asks a financial Question..

mind you this tends to more often happen when the word tax is used some where, that the assumption is the questioner is on PA? I've noticed this happens just about ever time. is every one on PA? did I miss the boat? does asking about taxes automatically qualify some one for PA or something? If I go sign up for it will I get double the amount of PA since this question has the word tax in it twice now?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 9:58 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because a lot of moms on here are on public assistance, and the ones that aren't are jealous. For some reason.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:00 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• huh
    Anonymous

• What are you talking about???????
    Anonymous

• Prettyrayray I can very well assure you I am not jealous of someone on Public Assistance!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• prettyrayray i don't care who gets PA if they NEED it. Im sure if i myself wanted it im sure i would get it but i would much rather leave it for some who really needs it. Wanting it and needing it is two different things..
    Anonymous

• why would tax be discussed in Just for Fun? Tax isn't fun. That's more Money & Work category stuff. Why would ppl on PA be taxed or even care about taxes? This isn't fun. Ask a fun question. I just dealt with the six yr old getting punched in the relationships category. I need some levity. Give me a fun question.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I didn't even know what PA was until I read these comments. What was your question now? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2009