Bad allergies!!

I have really bad allergies.I am CONSTANTLY having stuff drip in my throat.I know this has to be soo unhealthy.I took clariton 24hr tablet and it kept me up all night long! I know i need to do something about this, just don't even know what to buy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Health

• Have you tried going green in your home? Alot of the chemicals in cleaners can cause allergies.
    LovingLifeMom2

Answer by LovingLifeMom2 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I live in Georgia and it's the worst place for allergies. My son used to suffer terribly a few years ago. I startede to give him local georgia honey with lemon juice in the morning, 4-5 times a week, during winter and 2-3 times a week in summer. It's helped to build up his immune system against Georgia pollen and for the last two years he only takes allergy meds a few times during the whole summer.
    Noosh

Answer by Noosh at 8:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I agree about going green. I shop with a store that sells only green products and they do not contain any chemicals. I used to suffer from really bad allergies and now I rarely (if ever) have to take any meds. If you would like more info, feel free to email me at catch710 at gmail dot com.
    txrangersgirl

Answer by txrangersgirl at 1:43 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Try Zyrtec D, that is the only thing that works for me. I have tried EVERYTHING out there and nothing else works. It has to have pseudoephedrine in it. I have horrible allergies for 10 months out of the year so I know how you feel.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 15, 2009