Kind of just a rant..

Why do a lot of women on here think they are so bad ass and give such ass answers to people who just ask a question, yet they can't even be woman enough to use their real names? they are all anon..

hmm. its just irritating.

USMC_Elisa

Asked by USMC_Elisa at 10:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, wish I had an answer, but I agree. Haha
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Maybe because you can google your screen name and see everything Im not sure

Anonymous

• I agree 150%! that makes me irate too! I think its because they are the ones that have the real problem! Normally they are putting women down. get a life and quit giving shit to others who dont need to take it! Life is hard enough with all the stress we undergo, why create more?!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Well I post anon always have and no I dont do it to be mean I just like my privacy yes I have friends on here and talk open in my groups but with all the mean mail and name calling on here I just like to be anon

Anonymous

• Well ill tell it like it is under my name...what im hiding for?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:39 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• i feel the same i am not sure why people answer anon...it's kinda nice to get recognition for the good answers you give:) some of them are really snotty tho:(
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Why is it so bothersome? They answered you - whether you like it or not. If you post something, people aren't always going to answer the way you want to hear it. They have a choice to sign anonymously and there's nothing wrong in doing so.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I can be an ass, but you still know it is me saying it!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I don't know either. I wish I did. Some people just have too much time on their hands, think they are better than everyone else. It is one thing for someone to give an honest answer even if it is not what we want to hear or is opposite of what we believe. It is another if it is done spitefully or if someone is just being mean.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• thats fine and i respect both good and bad answers but if you are willing to be so cruel to people and just down right bitchy; you have enough balls to type that kind of stuff but not enough to post who you really are? get a life and dont say anything is my point. if you are going to answer either way, you need to do so respectfully to other people. bottom line. and most anon answers are just to be rude. NOT ALL. I UNDERSTAND SOME OF YOU ALWAYS DO IT.

and by the way catty anon bitches read the box you have to check to make your answers anonymous.. "please make sure you answer is nice, honestm and RESPECTFUL"
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2009