To all the ladies who had the 1st grandchild answer

How did you feel when your sister was pregnant with the 2nd? Did things in your pop up like what if they treat my kid any different when the other baby arrives how did it go? Im kinda scared they will treat my son different.. lately then been yelling at him cause a makes a lil mistake and i dont like it and my sister that is pregnant has been treating my son difrenent to she yelled at him with a mean voice i was like oh hell nooo just cause your pregnant doesnt mean you can be mean to my son.. any-ways you ladies get what i mean..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that is an ignorant way of looking at things, My SIL pretended that she was pregnant when I was pregnant with the 2nd grandchild of the family. She had the 1st grandchild of the family, and she was so jealous that the family was giving me and my daughter to be a lil attention, she faked pregnancy to 3 months, then said she lost the baby, and was so emotional. Too bad her husband told the whole family that she was faking because she was so worried about her son being replaced or treated differently with my daughter on the way...I just don't get it. Life should be celebrated not a threat to you!!! This child will and should be loved just as much as your son. That is your sister be happy for her, and don't act like a little child competing for attention!!!!
    Anonymous

• It's not to be mean but they way my family are they have favs.. like me and my other sister were always treating us wrong expect my bro and my other sister im fearing there gonna do that to my son .
    Anonymous

• I am my father's only child, but I was worried he would treat my oldest daughter differently when the new baby came. And he did for a few weeks. I was shocked. All of the sudden he was treating her like she should be grown up now that there is a new baby and not wanting to pick her up...flat out telling her "you don' t need held...the baby needs held". I put a REAL quick stop to that. My mom was completely different. This isn't her first rodeo...my first was her, what, 8th grandchild? She is a pro at equal treatment. I hope it works out good for you.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My son was the 3rd Grandchild but 1st Grandson....My parents don't see my sisters kids often so mine gets most of the attention, though they do give extra lovings to my necies when they see them since they don't see them often.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:16 PM on Apr. 14, 2009