What State Are You In That You're Getting These Roaches?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aren't roaches everywhere? I know there are wild roaches down south...pretty much everyone's go tthem...just gotta spray to get rid of the regularly. I live in Illinois and there's roaches here but it seems like they're more common in the low-income area.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Arkansas
    Anonymous

• We live in west Texas.... we don't have roaches in our house... we know they exist in town, but we don't have them. We lived in Corpus Christi for a while and the giant waterbugs/roaches were everywhere.... you couldn't NOT have them... oh , it was the grossest thing ever! They were on some beaches by the bay and you could see them just crossing the street all the time..... it was crazy.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I hate those things I live in Texas but we are not infested by them like some people in this world.
    The only time we get them is after along rain those big 1in. ones some how come in the house
    I hate killing them and hearing them crunch I'd rather just step on them slighlty then get my dust pan and scoop them up and throw them away then spray whatever I have in my cabinet to drown it for sure they are dead. Yuck I hate those things.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• OMG, I'm so afraid of them. I'm in the Pacific NW and we have spiders. I guess I'll take the spiders over the roaches. How do people live in Florida and the rest of the South? If they cross the street are they in the yard where kids play?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• There are no roaches in Alaska
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 11:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Hawaii
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 11:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Virginia
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Ohio and don't have them any more I live by ppl that have a nasty house and they came here
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Hawaii
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 12:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2009