Besides missing your period what was some things that you where feeling to make you think you was pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The first was my crazy hormones...My husband would look at me funny and I would cry, hot flashes, and this may sound funny, but my nipples would have a tingle feeling.An going to the bathroom like crazy.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:37 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• nausea, increased sense of smell, tender breasts, bloated feeling that wouldn't go away, and my feet ached terribly!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• WELL BEFORE I KNEW FOR SURE IT WAS TIRED.. DIZY SPELLS. THEN LATER SICKNESS, VOMITING MORNING SICKNESS. LOL WAS NOT FUN
    Anonymous

• Crazy irritability and being overly sensitive and "hormonal" and sore breasts. I never get nauseous until I've known I was pregnant for a couple weeks.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• horny and what they said
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Sore boobs.. like 10 days after conception
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 2:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2009