Does your dog sleep in your bed?

We have a mini Dauchsan(sp)...He sleeps with us and before him we has a catahoula(sp) that did.

If so what breed, and where in the bed does it sleep. Both of ours have slept at the foot of the bed, under the covers.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 11:08 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, we have two min pins, and one great dane. We just got the dane about a month ago and I keep him in the crate (for training) and our youngest min pin sleeps in the other cage. So since they have taken them our 2yo min pin sleeps in the bed with us, under the blankets, and just about everywhere in the bed. Mostly next to me.
    Dharrell

Answer by Dharrell at 9:26 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• No we have a Mastiff and a Chihuahua... neither sleep with us.... the obvious reason on the Mastiff, but the Chihuahua will curl up right in your crotch when you're trying to sleep!! OMG I hate that. There is not much worse than waking up with a Chihuahua almost in your drawers with you! LMAO Now the cat.... curls up right next to me.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:10 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Sometimes. We have a Great Dane and a Cocker Spaniel/ Dachsund mix. My husband works nights, so they sometimes will pile up in the bed with me! My Cocker/Dachsund mix sleep on my husbands pillow (hehe) and my Dane sleeps at the foot of the bed on my husbands side. We bought a king size bed just for that reason!
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• We have a lab which she will sleep on my side and make sure she gets it dirty and leave hubby side clean as you can tell she is spoiled from hubby and i am the punisher so i get the part but sometimes she will hop in the middle of us wanting her belly rubbed and my cat she curls up on my head which she claws my scalp and if she isnn't doing that she in my dresser drawer throwing out my under wear and bras every night!!!
    Anonymous

• No we have a cat who sleeps in our bed all the time
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If my husband is deployed or tdy then both of my dogs sleep with me. I have a golden retriever who sleeps by my feet, and a great dane who sleeps right next to me using my husbands pillow and all. Normally though, neither sleep with us.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Yes, my dog and cat sleep with me. They have their preferred designated spots on the bed at sleep time. So, needless to say, I am sandwiched in between them. But I still love 'em.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:20 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• only when DH isnt in bed because there isnt room for a 9 month preggo fat ass, my hubby and my 85lb pit/american bull dog
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• oh yeah, and i have a queen.
    tnteaton

• yea both do, I'm trying to break tha habbit, ain't easy thou
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 14, 2009