What are some fun activites I can do with my 3 year old DD??

I am a SAHM now and I am wanting stuff to do with her during the day!

PookieMama13

Asked by PookieMama13 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My 3 year old loves playing outside, we play ball, we run races, I push her on her swing set, we play in the sandbox...I take her to the local playground, they have a place around where I live with tons of inflatables (which she loves) she will bounce there for at least an hour. Other than that she loves to play computer games such as Reader Rabbit Toddler, have storytime, do her "homework" which is just the workbooks that you buy in the stores, she helps mommy with 'Chore Time" Its funny how much fun they have doing the simplest things LOL. She will see me sweeping the floor and she will grab the dust pan. Oh and simple board games are always fun. My DD enjoys memory the most!! And DANCE TIME!!!
    Anonymous

• arts and crafts. my 3 yr old son loves to cut with his kiddy scissors. he also really likes play doh and to help me bake. even if its jsut the cookies that you place on the cookie sheet. Make a card for grandma then walk down to post office and mail it....Make a tent out of some chairs and a big sheet. have a tea party...my son loves that! color eggs even if it isnt easter! finger paints!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• You can do a treasure hunt. Since plastic easter eggs are on sale, this is the perfect time! You don't even have to have candy or anything inside. Just hiding and seeking them is fun for little ones. I agree with the first poster. This is also an ideal age to get her involved in chores. She can help you put wet laundry into the dryer or slam dunk dirties into the washer. She can pick up her toys and dust furniture with a swiffer duster. I encourage the girls to make their rooms like "princess rooms" because of course, princesses keep everything tidy and beautiful, right? LOL She can sort silverware into the proper spot in the tray. Please check out your library and bookstore to see books on kids activities as well. I know you'll think of even more :) Have fun!
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 9:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2009