like weight pain on my area???

I'm 35 weeks ...just curious but does it mean anything if you have been feeling that weight like pain for a few days, I asked my mother in law, if she had ever had that problem and she told me she got it before she went into labor ...so i wanted to know if it could be a warning that soon i well be or am i overracting and thats not what it is ??

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Thank you !!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Maybe the baby is positioning for delivery. Have a smooth labor
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• oh trust me...you'll start feeling a ton of pressure when your close to labor..
    im 39 weeks and ive got the WORST pressure EVER down there...and my doctor said the babies head is SUPER low...so your going to feel some hardcore pressure...
    lol

<3 i see my doctor tomorrow morning..hopefully im progressing..so Goodluck with the weight..it only gets worse (i feel like i have a bowling ball on my vag)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:35 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• omg....good luck i hope all goes well and thank you !!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2009