Who are the people who can cheer you up even when you are in the WORST mood?

For me it is definitely my daughter and my mom. My SO is not so good at the cheering up...he usually says something that makes me feel worse. LOL.

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 11:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH and my sons.... they know where I am and they always come pull me out of it, no matter what kind of funk I'm in, they just yank me right out and have me laughing in no time.

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:25 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My two year old with those girly eyes and kissable cheeks. Hes always telling his sister off and he just cracks me up!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:24 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• my son & dane cook lol... Even when I'm mad at our DS for something he does something to make me smile. & Dane Cook is definitly good for making you feel better. I just pop in one of his comedy dvds and let the good feelings surface
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 11:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My mom and my sis
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 11:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I LOVE DANE COOK TOO!!! LOL. Also I love to watch the movie "Knocked Up" when I'm in a bad mood. It never will get old!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:28 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Oh, it's my co-worker Dana. She is ALWAYS cracking me up. I am instantly uplifted, no matter what, when I am around her. I love people like that.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• my baby & my mom
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My son and DH
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 11:53 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• my daughter and husband. thats the only reason i talked to him when we met, i was pissed at someone else and he made me laugh, before that no one could. and well our dd is just like him
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• my boyfriend. he tells the stupidest jokes that you can't help but laugh at
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 14, 2009