Am I jealous or just mad?

My babyfather and I never had a relationship and when i was pregnant he would always say he didnt want a relationship because he just got out of one. Now i wanted to be with him but he said the same thing everytime. bt as soon as i had my baby in january he gets a new girlfriend and didnt even come down to see our newborn.he came when she was goin on 2months and stayed for about an hour.come to find out he just came back from atl with his girl for her b.day and he had to pass thru nc to get back to virginia so he figured he wud drob by. when i found out i was so pissed and now i hate his girlfriend bc she know he just had a baby and she got two kids of her own that he help take care of. so i feel like she should be encourging him to be in our daughters life but instead she just telling him to cut all contact with me.he's just using her bc she like 35 and he only 26 bc his last girl was about that age an she took care of him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Ur just mad, because this girl has the support that you and your daughter deserve from him also. If it is about money, you should definitely take him for some child support!!!
    Anonymous

• I would say a bit of both but rightly so. Definitely go after him for child support unless you'd just rather him not be in your baby's life at all.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:44 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Go after him for child support and try not to get pregnant again with someone that is a loser. Trapping men never works. If you made the right choices in the beginning, you wouldn't be alone with a child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would say he used you. And you allowed it. He told you from the start he didn't want a relationship. You had sex with him anyway and let yourself get pregnant. So now that he found someone he does want a relationship with you're trying to rationalize it. Get over it, get a dna test, and get your baby's support.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2009