Aren't there some questions that.... ??

When you read them, you're just like "I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole"?? I've read a couple tonight that seemed like big ole, put-your-foot-in-your-mouth traps. So I didn't answer them.... but sometimes... isn't it tempting to just let the dump-truck mouth go? Even when you know your opinion/advice might just make some people mad?

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 11:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aw man I think the same way...lol
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Oh yea. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• can i hear some examples please?lol
    Anonymous

• Are you talking about my question with the friend? If so I really did just want some advice
    Anonymous

• Well tonight there was a question about Miley Cyrus and Jamie Foxx and I didn't agree with some of the responses so I read them and kept on trucking. Every now and again I would take a little peak but still wouldn't say anything. Finally I said Fuck It and put my two cents in and why the hell did I do that?!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Some of us just had to get that nasty thought out !!!
    Anonymous

• Anon :36 I don't know what you're talking about.... I was just saying.... sometimes you just gotta say "Nuh-uh honey, I ain't even going THERE with you"..... Just cuz I didn't answer your question, doesn't mean I'm talking about you..... and I'm not giving examples.... LOL You all know what I'm talking about.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Ya the one where the lady was trying to say her DH dog is better than her WOW!!
    Anonymous