do you ever feel like your SO takes everything out on you??

Ok so today we ran out of propane, and my SO changed the tank. The propane runs the stove and the hot water heater...so anyways after he changes the tank he realizes there is a crack in the copper pipe that feeds the propane to the hot water heater. He was mad, and threw a temper tantrum. Then about 30 minutes later he realizes I'm doing a load of laundry, I needed clothes for the next day so I had popped a load in. I didn't check his pockets of his pants that were in the hamper, come to find out he left his paycheck in his pocket...He screams at me "Why the F*** didn't you check the pockets" I'm upset too, because I'm thinking how the hell is this my fault, why did you put the pants in the hamper without emptying your pockets, I replied to him. I don't know if he is stressed or if he just hates me... I'm so depressed, I can never do anything right!!! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• This wan't your fault, he is probaly just stressed. In my house anything left in the pants pockets becomes the property of the person doing the laundry! Needless to say, there isn't much left in our dirty laundry!~
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Its not ur fault u didnt do it with intention..i would jus apoligize and leave it be because u didnt kno his check was in his pant pocket..jus try to relax urself bc stress kills..hope u feel better
    zoriah26

Answer by zoriah26 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• awwww...I'm sorry hun. Sounds like he is just having a rough day, if this is constantly happening then I would be worried...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:42 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• hey, dont feel bad, i once washed my dh wallet with all his credit cards, and stuff, and i did that twice.. i forgot to check pockets too, so i hear you, i know how you feel. Oh yes, my dh was mad.. and upset, and i just wanted to hide,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• IF HE IS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME U NEED TO REVALUATE THE SIYUATION, ID HE WAS HAVING A BAD DAY THEN H CAN SAY SORRY, U NEED TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT YRSELF AND WORK ON YR SELF CONDIDENCE. CHECK OUT SOME GROUPS FOR HELP WITH THAT. THE PHONE BOOK IS AGREAT RSOURSE. TRY THE FIRS FEW PAGES. GL AND HOPE THINGS IMPROVE AND SOON.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• uhm yeah! don't you on him when you're having a bad day? Who else can we do this to if we didn't have each other...! I know I am guilty and so is he. We always forgive each other though. It's healthy I think if it's not verbally abusive or offensive to the other.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 15, 2009