what can i do?

my husband and i used to have a healthy sex life until i got pregnant and then he got scared or something and we had sex maybe 3 times my whole pregnancy. i thought it was just a phase but now our daughter is 10 months and i can count how many times we've done it on one hand since she was born. is this normal? he promises he still loves me and he definitely loves his baby girl to pieces im just not sure what i can do to make him more comfortable, any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah just confront him. Have you tried making the first move, like put on something sexy once the baby is down and jump him. Then afterwards tell him how good it was. Maybe say something about how you want to do it more often that you have missed him and his killer body...? I do all sorts of stuff to pump up my husband because when he is geeling good about himself he is in a great mood, helpful, and I get GREAT sex
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 2:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• just having a touch of reality he is a father now...that is a big thing to a man, and alot more to take in that it is for us mommies. It will take him longer to get over. I can count on one hand how many times my DH and I had sex in the first year. And on 2 hands the second year, but now I would need many, many hands to count how many times a year we make love. It is a phase, and it will get better, believe me! ;)
    Anonymous

• well idk if its normal persay. me and my df got it on lik rabbits as soon as i was able to do it again. sit and talk to him. tell him u wanna feel close to him too and u know it might b weird with a new baby and maybe uve changed a bit physically and mentally and same with him. u need to hav a day to urself. hav someone watch ur dd and go out. hav dinner see a movie, go home light some candles turn the lights down put on some slow music and put on some lengerie. hell know wut hes missing lol. he does need time to adjust but sex plays a very important role in a marriage. let him know how u feel. and let him know that it doesnt effect ur dd.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• JUST ASK WHY YOU HAVENT BEEN HAVING SEX AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS GOOD LUCK
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2009