My Husband is sooooooo craby... HELP

I'm having issues with my husband he is so craby lately and doesnt want to help me around the house. he always walks around looking mad. At times he makes me cry. Then ignores me or tells me I'm making my self cry. What do I do to make him start to be nice. He wasn't like this before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Have a heart to heart with him. Find out what's making him so moody.. stress at work, is he not feeling well, depressed... Let him know that it hurts you to see him that way and you want him back to his old self.. you miss him. If that doesn't work I'm not sure. Good luck though :)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:59 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• sit and tell him he needs to open up and tell u wuts wrong. tell him it does hurt u and u dont lik it when hes not happy because it makes u feel lik its ur fault...im with alinker. shes right. communication is a big part in a relationship and if he doesnt open up its hurting both of u and ur kids. let him kno u love him and u wanna see him happy.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Tell him it hurts you to see him in pain. Let him know you don't want him to take on whatever is on his mind alone. You assure him that whatever it is you will work it out together. All the while you are telling him make sure to touch him or sit facing eachother. Let him know you love him and don't want him to go through anything alone.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i agree all those answers before mine------------communicate. talk give him solutions to his problem tell him you need him to help out and that you are stressed too
    gaby6286

Answer by gaby6286 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ASK HIM WHY HES BEING A DICK AND IF THAT AFENDS YOU IM SORRY BUT IF HE MAKES YOU CRY FOR NOREASON THEN HE IS BUY YOU SHOULD JUST ASK NICER CAUSE WITH ME AND MINE IT MAKES US FIGHT MORE JUST SAY WHATS WRONG AND STUFF LIKE THAT K GOOD LUCK
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• another thing that upsets me is i just had a baby. i had a c-cection, and still doing stuff around the house. at first he helped non stop. then it is like he got tired and figured that is what i am here for and hardly helps at all.
    martellfamily

Answer by martellfamily at 10:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2009