butt sex???

Ok I have never had anil sex so im wondering can you have a orgsam while your getting it in the butt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Health

• Yes. lol.
    Anonymous

• Hell yea!!! It is the best!!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't think it would be worth it. Its not a good thing. Nothing is supposed to go IN your butt. Stuff goes OUT of your butt. Which is why its not a good thing.....oh well. Oh, and usually it is gays that do it that way,you know. Just sayin'..... There are way too many wierd sex questions here. Is that all you think about? Or is this one of those fake questions that people make up when they re bored?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• A lot more than gay people have anal sex. I know quite a few decent normal married and single woman that have tried it, as well as myself. I personally did not like it, it hurt too much. but that is my own opinion. The best way to find out is to try as long as u are comfortable with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Why on earth would you WANT to do that!?!? That is a poop hole, not a sex hole.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2009