Who wishes...

that someone would teabag Rachel Maddow? I know, I know. I'm stooping to their level now but come on, does anyone else wish for this to happen? LoL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Apr. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No, Rachel Maddow will eventually have to meet her maker and face her lies. It's not place to wish anything on her.

My motto: Let God Deal with the things they do, hate in your heart will consume you too. ~Will Smith (Just the two of us) :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think she's nice and at least she doesn't yell. If you don't like her then don't watch her. I don't like Nancy Grace b/c I think she is mean, but I don't wish for some balls to hit her in the face.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 12:02 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My point is that she's the one that came up with the term teabaggers for those who are participating in the tea parties. I think she is rude and gross to call a group of people that. Those people didn't come up with that term for themselves, she used it. I don't really wish it either I guess, but if you're going to dig your own grave, so to speak...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• No.As for Maddow thinking it is so witty not quite it just proves she is evidently classless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Not Rachel Maddow but I sure would like to send a tea bag to O'Reilly and Hannity!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• "Not Rachel Maddow but I sure would like to send a tea bag to O'Reilly and Hannity!!! "

Um, oookaayyy....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Isn't the term "Teabaggers" an oldie? It has been around for years---way before this tea party thing came about. So, who cares? And what's wrong with RachelMaddows? At least she isn't a cold hearted psycho like Ann Coulter,ya know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• She doesn't strike me as the tea type.
    Anonymous

• Who gives a rip about Coulter.Still does not change the fact that Maddow is a classless twit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• OP here...just to clarify, everyone knows what the term teabagging means right? It has a very nasty meaning that has nothing to do with tea. And I agree...who gives a rip about Coulter. Maddow has no class whatsoever. She thinks she's witty, but she just proved herself to be trash. I don't care for Coulter either, but at least she's not that trashy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2009