When you try to dicipline your kids, do they just come up with something so cute that they make u melt??

Today was so funny! My 7 year old sprayed a whole can of pledge spray on the floor(well that wasn't the funny part ;]) anyways, as I was making him clean it he starts singing "I like to move it, move it" and was shakin his lil booty dancing to it, I thought it was so cute, I just started laughing!!.. So what is the cutest thing your kids have done to get out of trouble??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh goodness. My daughter seems to be able to just shake her booty to a rythn that is constantly playing in her head. She usues it alot, especially if daddy is the one discipling b/c she knows he'll fall for it. My oldeset has the I love you mom timing down pat. The middle, half the time, all he has to do is mimic what I am doing and I am on the floor laughing. So, that's how my kids get out of trouble.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Oops!! I didn't mean to post anon! Sorry!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 12:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My son does that all the time! I can't help it.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yes! Rylin is two and when I am disciplining her she interupts me and puts her hands on her hips, pushes her tummy really far out and yells "CARE BEAR STARE!!". I can't keep from smiling. She is always doing stuff and I have to cover my face so she doesn't see me laughing.
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 4:03 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Once, I was going to spank my middle son. He told me to hold on a minute and ran out of the room. When he returned, he turned around, bent over with a big book in his jeans and said, "hit it mom!" I laughed until I cried.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2009