just wondering....

should I be worried or concerned that my husband hasnt been taking the time to spend with my and my DD? Seriously for the past couple weeks i will come home from work and what is he doing..EVERYTIME??? his computer is in his face. i know half the time he is doing school work but really? then he leaves and goes somewhere where they have WiFi. so there isnt much distraction. Which is fine but lately i havent been able to spend much time with him and when we are together we really dont talk. What do you think? I mean there is this girl that is in his class.(online) that he talks to. on instant messagener. and he always gets those smirks,which means she likes him and it makes him feel good.
I have tried to talk to him about spending more time with me and the baby and all he does is sit at his computer. and may i mention we havent had sex in 2 months,,, doesnt faze him abit that we havent done it.. UGH
What do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would accidently "break the computer" lol
    Im just kidding. Try talking to him Make him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Doesn't sound like he's crossed the line but you're right to have a raised eyebrow. If you have a good, open relationship, I'd tell him that YOU and your DD desire time with him and you don't want to have to make an appointment to do it! He should support his family so tell him you'd like to have family time asap, and try to really bridge the gap that is widening at this point in time.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would talk to him. Sounds like it could be inosent enogh, but you want it to stay that way.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 12:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i mean men are usually mostly sex freaks it is on their minds 24/7. every time me and my husband argue he is still horny and we still do it. just talk to him maybe he misses something about you that you used to do that you dont do no more just talk to him and ask him if hes cheating. maybe hes not. just explain to him that you feel neglected and that you need attention
    gaby6286

Answer by gaby6286 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• oh p.s. good luck
    gaby6286

Answer by gaby6286 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i have talked to him and i have told him how i feel about him not being around and that it hurts my feelings that he doesnt show me the attention that he use to. he used to be a horndog ,,, now its like hes gay. but not really.
    when i told/tell him how i feel he just says hes sorry, nothing changes.
    it gets to the point where i almost cry when i tell him . all he does is say sorry and that he loves me. then thats when i say. well u dont show it.. i try and hug him when i can. but like i said hes got the computer in front of him. i dont want to be taking his laptop away if hes int he middle of a paper. so i dont know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would tell him that you are tired of him having an emotional contact with his classmate on the puter when he has family at home that needs his love and support and that you aren't getting that anymore and you are tired of being a hanger in a closet, speak your mind hun!! be blunt and to the point!!! don't let him get away with that classmate crap over the puter.. and if he has to get out of the house to chat there is more going on i would of put my foot down the first time he would have tried it.. yes i have an attiude>>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Get a keylogger. It's something you can install on his computer that tracks everything. That is, if you can access his computer. Find out all about it at Best Buy or wherever they sell computers. You might find out he is just working on a paper, or ... it might be more than that ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Hun, most of the time, a laptop will auto save if the lid is shut. Sounds to me like it is time for you to get his head out of his school work and back into his family. I know he is doing it to beeter himself, but still. You have a right to be with him too. One of these nights, just shut the computer on him and sit on his lap. Kiss him and see where it goes. If he would rather be on the computer then be "with" you, then I would worry.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• When he steps out to use the wifi tell him that he will not be welcome back in the house and go find a hotel and you will call that chic up so he can spend time with her since she is more better then i am. i agree he shouldn't be leaviung the house to use a wifi the only reason he does that is to have CYBER SEX with her and he doesn't want you to see it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2009