For the ladies that use Vibraters...

Im a single mom so there wont be any live action for me for a while and ive been thinking of ways of, er, pleasing myself.

How many of you ladies out there use vibraters? What does it feel like? (Obviously I know it vibrates, but do you mind elaborating?)
Did someone get it for you as a gift or did you buy your own? I'd feel so embrassed walking into a store to buy a vibrater, I can just imagine the cashier staring at me. Speaking of stores, where did you buy yours? (I dont shop online so thats not an option)

LOL I feel so werid asking this question. Good thing theres anonymous :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• pssh i think it feels better than the real thing. haha. my op.
    go to the porn shop. variety! LOL my hubby and i went and got one. just to experiment. but then again i think i sneak it more than he knows.
    oh and i totally know what u mean by ppl starring. they dont care. why would they work there. if they werent into that stuff too>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ok first of all, you'll be buying it in a sex shop so you buying a simple vibrator is probably the lesser of embarassment than some of the other customers. 2nd..definately invest in one..you'll love it! if you havent ever felt one, its very intense!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• please that s nothing to be ashamed of i am married and i have a dildo (rubber) my point is it dosent vibrate and my husband understands that sometimes you just want to play by your self.
    any wayz mine was actually a gift (from my mom) so i dont know where she bought it if you are so embarrased to buy one at a regular store then you can go to RICKYS it is a sex store so everyone there is in there for the same reason as you. but if not you can try duane reade they have these little one that you put on your finger on the tip and it vibrates that shoulnt be so expensive. you can also just buy it on line if you are really really embarassed good luck.
    gaby6286

Answer by gaby6286 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• A massaging shower head is GREAT and not embarrassing to buy.
    I have several sex toys...my dh doesn't mind. The shower head is my favorite and gets me off every time!
    You could also try reading some erotica and let your fingers do the walking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have a vibe and a dildo I love both I think you should def give it a shot and if you dont have enough guts yet try like a back massager for clit stimulation its awesome! Any porn or adult stores will carry them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• buy the jack rabbit it is amazing and dont be imbarresed if you are just say you are buying it for a a bacherlaret party
    pixxydust

Answer by pixxydust at 12:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• A vib tooth brush works wonder!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Ok my husband would love it if I bought one! He would love to see that. Ok I do know that you can buy them at stores that sell the sexy intimate clothes. I have one my niece bought me as a gag gift from one of those stores locally. As for being embarrest yes I understand that one. My husband loves those things on me but I get totally embarrest going into the stores, I just keep thinking everyone is staring at me cause Im too old for that! Yeah Im 44 and I feel like that still
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 12:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If you do not want to or unable to use a credit card online, Rite aid also sells vibrators and other sex toys. You could always find what you like on their site and pay for it with a gift card which you can buy at your local store without any embarrassment.
    Just an idea.

I couldn't live without my favorite vibe. I like my shower head too. ;)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:40 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Get yourself a pre-paid Visa card from Wal-Mart, add money to it and then shop online. No one will know ;) As for being embarrassed, I know what you mean- when I go in them, I feel the same way at first. I then have to think- these people working here wouldn't have a job if we didn't go in and buy play toys. And buying a simple vibrator is nothing for them. The sale a lot worse things...lol And as for other shoppers, they're in there for the same reason.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2009