Fine.. . okayI see how you are.... You don't want to ??

Play romantic tonight?? I put up a perfectly romantic video and no one even wanted to see it.... na-na-na-boo-boo! to you too. Mwahhh. Okay, so I'm home alone and bored out of my skull ....... and missing DH really bad. He's working out of town...has been for 3 weeks now. So what are y'all doing?

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 12:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nothing!!! i need to fold laundry, waiting to see how the weathers going to be in south texas for school tomorrow. dh is watching tv and my kids are all sleeping. it would drive me mad if he was gone for 3 weeks. he works 3-4 graveyards a week adn it drives me crazy that hes not here at night time. hope he comes back soon
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 12:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'm working. Will be here until 6:15 tomorrow morning.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 12:19 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I just got off the phone with my hubby told him i am going to play with my rabbit and its been 1 month since i seen my hubby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• ummm lol. thats fun? im just sittin here. i just got off work and i need to calm down from workin with all crazy annoing loud men lol
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Sitting here trying to figure out the movie Superbad...yea maybe I'm too old to get it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009