• In the Spotlight:

Obama's have their dog> Bo do you like the name?

kinda cute~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sure. Its fine. But it IS their dog. ;-) Its their choice. The dog is very cute!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• who cares lol. their dog and the kids named it. I know everybody thinks it's the nations dog, but it's really not! not being mean, just honest :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Not particularly, but it's not my dog so it doesn't matter. I think all that matters is that the girls like the name.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Whatever they want it's the girls dog.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:27 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• dont care but i think its funny that they wanted a rescue dog and they playe dthat card like they were going to rescue some poor dog from a shelter and bam one pure bred puppy there. lol
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 12:27 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Honestly, I have better things to care about than someone else's new pet...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yes, I do. My grandparents had a dog named Bo (though it might have been spelled Beau).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• They named the dog Bo after his (Obama's) grandfather who was given the name Bo for Bo Diddley. So I guess it's a family name ;) So it works for me.....not that I care anyway.
    You can also say this was a rescue dog (just not from a shelter). This dog came from a family that was unable to care for it.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I don't know why people are so prissy about it not being a rescue dog. A dog from a reputable breeder is always a better bet due to the fact that it's parents have most likely have been tested for potential health problems that can be passed genetically. You won't get a lifetime health guarantee from a shelter.
    Sharon7772

Answer by Sharon7772 at 1:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It's cute---they should have gotten a poodle though! lol
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 3:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2009