The dr said they think its a girl but I still feel like im havin a boy? is that normal?

ultra sound was not very good and the nurse and dr said they think its a girl and some days I think its a girl but most of the time I feel like its a boy

dancerdeer70

Asked by dancerdeer70 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe deep down you are wishing for a boy!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i know how you feel...i really want a girl and ive seen two doctors and both say im having one but i sometimes feel like its a boy...i think its because im afraid that im not going to get a girl and also because shes a little devil inside me...lol...either way you're gonna love and cherrish that baby like no other mother could!
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 1:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• lol im 22 weeks and i have had 3 doctors tell me its a boy but im convenced its a girl i mean the same thing happend with my sister and me. we were supposed to be boys and came out little girls. i bought some girl things just in case and in my to go bag in the car my hubby doesnt know this but i have the boy outfit he picked out and i secretly have a little girls outfit in there lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well if the US wasn't very good you may well be having a boy. A friend was told she was having a boy during 3 different US and low and behold it was a girl! I knew from the very beginning with mine what they were and the US confirmed the first and the second didn't cooperate well enough for the doc to even hazard a guess.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Time will tell!
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• same thing happened to me. before i was told it was a girl, i was sure it was a boy. when the doc said it was a girl during the ultrasound i literally cried spontaniously out of joy. i soon continued to think it was a boy because i did not feel fortunate enough to be blessed with a girl. i never want a boy. i dreaded giving birth and being told it was a boy. i painted the nursery yellow in preperation. it turned out that the doctor was right. it was a girl! thank god!
    emilsmama

Answer by emilsmama at 8:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i was in that boat..my gut was telling me boy...i didnt want a boy...but something was saying BOY BOY BOY......im having a girl next week =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I got neutral stuff just in case. It's easier to confirm a boy than to confirm a girl b/c it's simply lack of. BUt they said girl with me and had reasons why and they were right. You should have another ultrasound before the birth to confirm. Well, to check the size, but I asked if it was still a girl :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Sure it's nornal. You just have a feeling for what you are having, like many moms do. And who knows...maybe you're right and the Doc is wrong. :)
    lara33

Answer by lara33 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009