i need advice!

so i was on facebook talking to my bf and it said he made a comment on a girl's facebook which is fine. but the comment said "ha thanks for the random almost midnight phone call you should feel special. that 10 min phone call is the longest i have talked to anyone on the phone for a year or so prob. but yeah keep me posted on the movie night thing"... im really not the jealous type of person at all but this seems a little weird to me. and i don't want to bring it up to him and make it seem like im snooping around everything he does. what should i do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• tell him that you dont feel comfortable with that. or do the same to get back at him on your facebook ask a guy out just for fun and then post him a comment about it lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would either just keep any eye on it or confront him about it. Since he's your boyfriend I think the better thing to do is sit and wait. If he is a cheater at least you'll find out. Better to know now than later.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• TELL I WOULD ACTALLY HAVE CUZ MY BOYFRIED WAS BEING CALLED ALL THR TIME BY A GIRL AND HIS EYES WOULD ACTALLY LIGHT UP WHEN HE TALKED TO HER OR ABOUT I WAS GONNA BEAT HER ASS BUT I WAS PREGG
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Depends.. is he a random boyfriend or are you two committed? If its supposed to be just the two of you, then I would be a little upset and think it would be time to have a talk with him.
    Anonymous

• I hate when Women say "I am not the jealous type".. Afraid to tell you all but if you aren't even a little bit jealous then you will lose your partner! Sometimes not putting up with all crap shows that you are dedicated to the relationship and that you give a crap!
    Anonymous