Is this wrong?

My hubby and I have been trying to have our 3d child and he doesnt know this but i have been taking my birth control every day. I just am not ready to have another child right now we basically live pay check to pay check and I work and If i get preggo that means im on bed rest and no work. I want to have another child but not now the economy is soo bad and we already have 2 children under 3 and they wear me out everyday. Between work and the kids and the house and him im drained I just dont think I can handle another kid! What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah, like everyone said. Talk to him. Tell him how you feel about it all. My husband wants me to get pregnant when he gets back from Iraq. By the time that baby comes he will be switching jobs (he wants to get out of the army) and who knows how much we will have to scrape to get by. He is OUT OF HIS MIND! So I told him no and why. He understands how I feel and knows that if the situation changes then we can talk about it again then.
    Good Luck, I know its hard talking to men and getting them to listen and/or understand
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would not keep that kind of thing from him. That kind of dishonesty in a relationship is not healthy. Tell him everything you wrote here. You are being sensible and he should be willling to understand the way you feel. If you don't address this with him and he finds out what you have been doing he will probably feel deceived, hurt, and angry.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• thats kinda wrong you should just tell him your not ready
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Hello your married and have two kids with him why be a scared little chicken? Tell him NO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• well i asked my hubby what he would say n he said u should tell him exactly what you wrote down. its better to hear it from you than for him to find out on his own.
    hottmama2023

Answer by hottmama2023 at 3:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• TELL HIM NO NOT NOW. IF HE INSISTS U CAN HANDLE IT --ASK HIM WHAT OF YOUR DUTIES HE IS WILLING TO TAKE OEVR TO COVER THE LOSS OF YOUR PAYCHECK AND THE NEED TO B ON BEDREST. ASK HIM WHERE IS HE GOING TO FIND ANOTHER JOB? BE CALM AND REASONABLE BUT IT SOUNDS AS IF HE HASNT THOUGHT THIS ONE OUT. U NEED TO STEP UP AND B A PARTNER AND TALK THIS THROUGH. I AGREE HE SHOULNT FIND OUT WHAT U DONE. HE WOULD FEEL AS IF U LIED TO HIM AND U REALLY HAVE, DONT U THINK SO? GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I would tell him how you feel. Be honest with him and hopefully you two can come to an agreement and understanding.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2009