I need ChaCha help

I registered for ChaCha and was not accepted. The only position available was for an expediter. What I wanted was to be a generalist or specialist guide. I really wanted to do this. I know what I did wrong - took too long to complete the questionaire. The questions are: Why was the only position offered for Expediter? How can I reapply. How can I get offered the opportunity to be a generalist or specialist guide?

I do want to do this. Can someone help me out?

Thanks
jwewrite@aol.com

jwewrite

Asked by jwewrite at 2:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are other jobs available similar to ChaCha. Look at this article on Nontraditional Computer Jobs.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4880957_nontraditional-computer-jobs.html

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If you want to reapply to ChaCha, you have to use a separate email address than the one you previously used. That's it. Expeditor is also a decent job, my friend does it and she makes as much as if not more than I do as a guide, and her job is often much easier because she just routes the questions a lot of the time. But try signing up under a new email address (I send my stuff like that to my gmail address which is like my junk mail address lol). Maybe they will offer guide then.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:12 PM on Apr. 15, 2009