Why do some people think they have it sooo hard?

I am tired of hearing moms complaining about how horrible their lives are, and how they have to work, and and make their car payments and house payments and yet they go out and spend $150.00 on a pair of shoes. I have seen the ones that have 3 cars, and then b**ch and whine when they have to sell one. They buy thier kids the newest things, and then say that they had to, because thier DS/DD best friend had it. Im so sick of it!!!! Why cant people just be grateful for what they have?? I know I am...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I totally agree with you!!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 3:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Because we're a selfish, gluttonous society.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 3:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am very happy with my life! I have everything any woman could ask for! I have a hubby who adores me and would do anything for me. I have healthy children and my family is all healthy at the moment! I have no pain in my body. I have a roof over my head. Food in my family's stomach! And I just got my teeth cleaned today! I got a baby boy i've always wanted! I have no addictions but maybe Cafe' Mom. I have wonderful weather here! And I have started going to church every Sunday. I could go on and on... but dont wanna brag. lol. jk. Life really isnt as bad as we all make it out to be really. Just look at it half full every once in awhile. (i would keep my problems well over some of the problems these wonderful ladies i have seen go though on here!!) I am happy! Thank you for the post! :)

alleykatt28

Answer by alleykatt28 at 3:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• wahhhhhhhhhh
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yeah, I don't get it either. I don't understand the need for all the name brand stuff. As long as it fits, it's comfortable, and it's warm, I don't care about the tag. I was raised by two disabled parents who couldn't work. They did their best for me, but they could never afford the name brand stuff. Even after I started working, I went to Walmart and stores like that cause i wanted more for my money. So, I guess the best thing my parents ever taught me is the true value of a dollar.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:17 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think people do that because they think they are suppose to. They think they are suppose to hate their job, complain about money, hate their in-laws, blame others, and all that jazz. Try an experiement. Tell someone how much you enjoyed accomplishing one thing at work today, how much you saved on a purchase, something an in-law did that was thoughful, take responsibility for your actions, and/or find joy in just one thing that day and then share it. I bet it actually makes the other person feel calm. We are all adrinalin junkies who thrive on the high of anger. We need rehab!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2009