I didnt know where else to ask this. ...so here it is.

My mom just died. Yesterday actually. And i found her. I'm almost 22yo. I have lots of family support.
What can i do? I know that's very general but i dont know how else to ask it. thanx.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 3:52 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• first of all I am sorry you lost your Mom.What you need to do, if you can, is find someone ,like a minister, or someone from the funeral home.They will walk you step by step with everything that you need to do.. If you want specifics, here ya go: Where will your mom be buried, what clothes do you want her to have on, cremation,what were her wishes if you know them, ..(<~~I am not sure if tis is what you are asking). On aonther note as far as what to do, you take it one day at a time. The first year is hardest because you have all the first things to go thru(BD,holidays, etc.) If you have a specific question, let me know!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• are you talking about how to get through it? If you are then i possibly couldn't tell you except to just take it day by day my mom passed away last years and I am still not over it. Some days are worse than others. I am really sorry about that!!!
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am sorry! I havent seen that day just yet, so i am unsure as to what helps ease the pain. I guess just time and tears.... best advice i can give you.
    .....Cry
    alleykatt28

Answer by alleykatt28 at 4:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing anyone can say will take the pain away. All I can say is take it day by day, and I agree with Kat122 find someone that can help you through this. Rely on family and friends to help you through the rest.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 4:51 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• So sorry.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2009