Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to fast to furious

my duaughters ex boyfriend just got his fourth speeding ticket. he just turned 18. we both are afraid to let him take their son any where . his visits are court ordered.his mom knows about the tickets but still lets him drive her car.

Answer Question

Asked by stressedoutgran at 4:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

Level 15 (2,324 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Does he need the car to get to work?

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

  • what's the ?..?

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

  • yes. im confused too. is your daughter the mother of the child? is the her lending the car the boyfriend mother? if so call his mom and ask her what up with lending her care? im also sure if the court knew they would at the least stop him from driving with the child. sometimes someone has to step up and protect the child if thats the only option. gl

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

  • Assuming your daughter is the mother of his child........she needs to just refuse to let him take the child. Go to the police....most likely they will take her side. Go to the court to seek modifications of child visitations.

    Answer by EireLass at 6:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

  • theres no way to stop him from seeing his child. If he get a ticket while the child is in the car, then you can stop him. It would be endangering the child, but then again the officer will have to write the ticket for that. then you go to court for a modification of visitation. but the judge will not take his visitation away from him. The child safety will have to be the issue and hard proof will have to be shown.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.