What do you think of this situation... A girl called my husband like she knew him!!

Ok I swear my husband is with us all the time. He is a total family man and I don't know where he would find the time to have an affair on the side. I know he loves me & I've never felt like he could ever cheat on me. Other than work, he doesn't go anywhere bcuz he doesn't have any friends nearby (we just moved). But this girl called for him and asked for him by name, and when she talked to him he totally dissed her telling her that she must have the wrong Jonathan. Now, I thought that it was weird that she had his number, his name, even heard his voice and she still thought she had the right guy. Then she kept calling and leaving messages on his phone saying things like "please call me back I miss you I love you" & by the 7th message (in the same night) she was saying "You're an @$$hole don't ever tell me I don't call you". I brushed it off like this girl was psycho, but am i in denial? & her number came up restricted.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds to me like maybe something was going on. I know under the description you gave if that was me....He would have alot of explaining to do....But then again next time restricted came up I'd answer it. like look bitch stop calling MY HUSBAND.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 5:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• the restricted part bothers me to. i would follow pp advice. sounds like your only option. and pay attention. u may b able to hv the cp company look into it if u choose since she called so many times. his reaction to that suggsetion might tell u something too. gl
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 5:23 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• That's kind of the same thing the girl who was having an affair with my fiancee said. She wanted him... then started calling him all kinds of names. Stole his cell phone and caught him, then confronted them both....those were the messages left on his voicemail.

I would be a little cautious of everything...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Not to burst your bubble......but my husband was always home. Either at work or at home. How could he have an affair? When? Know when? Lunchtime! Yup. It went on for a very long time....like over a year.....someone at his workplace. He was home every afternoon at the same time, never went out on weekends. Lunchtime affair.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 6:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Too many red flags hun. Keep a close eye out for more red flags such as (more restricted calls, notes, check his phone, he gets home late, etc) I would just come out and discuss it with hubby though...best to at least give it a try let him know you aren't dumb and you have a clue on what might possibly be happening. GL...hope we are all wrong! Trust your gut hun its woman's intuition and its always right!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Don't ever say your husband is with you all the time. Stop trying to hided the fact that there is a possibility your husband can and will cheat. From what you are telling us there is something definitely going on. From your husband acting like he doesn't know the bitch to she is calling him leaving these messages. She' s not psycho, your man is doing something he aint got no business doing and you need to get to the bottom of this before it gets out of hand.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Ditto diamondmamma!!! Might even be someone from where you moved FROM. Something is definitely going on!! Trust your intuition girl! It's there for a reason!!
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• just keep your eyes and ears open. take mental notes of things.and next time she calls just come right out and say how do u know him, if shes mad at him she will tell you to get even with him. (ignoring her ) now when u say it comes up restrited does that mean privet? if so i think its *86 or 87 that makes them take the privet # down and has to come up the number when they call or it wont go threw. also try and look at his call log, good luck hun i wish u the best and hope it all turns out good. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I don't know. I would keep my eyes and ears open just to be sure. But my husband is the same. He rarely is without us outside of work. Also keep in mind that some people have nothing better to do too. I have missed a call and when my voicemail picks up I leave my name, etc. Well then they know my name and call back and leave messages like I know them. It could be something like that. And people don't realize or don't care that they may be adding trouble to a relationship.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Ok, I just want to play devils advocate with this one. Could it be possible that one of your friends buddies is trying to play a trick on him? The fact that she is apparently so "proud" to be a part of his life and yet the calls are coming restricted seems odd to me. Could one of his old friends be mad at him and they are trying to break the two of you up?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2009