i had lump after a c section 8 yrs ago, at the right side of my abdomen below my bikini cut, i was wonderin if its endemetriosis and if its the reason i dont get pregnant again? me and my bf is trying to conceive but im so worried if that lump was the reason! help..

the lump only hurts when my period is coming. the pain is tolerable by the way..if its endemetriosis,will it mean i wont be able to have a child again? im a widow for 3 yrs now, and i have an 8 yr old son. i have a bf now and we were trying to have a child of our own but to no avail till now.. pls. i need some enlightening.help me.

ma.jennifer

Asked by ma.jennifer at 5:36 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would consult a Dr.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Definatly consult your doc. It might just be the C-section scar is keloid, and that wouldn't effect your fertility at all. But, seriously, get it checked out!! Good Luck!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 12:52 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• thank you, mommam2, burning woman. i will do that as soon as my next period finished this month of april. also, i would like to add that the lump is inside the skin,i feel it when i pushed my hand on it.
    ma.jennifer

Answer by ma.jennifer at 10:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2009