PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE HELP ME!!!

can someone help me find the cause,symptoms,signs, and risk on Erbs Palsy?? please help me cse i just found out their is a strong possibility that my son who is 16 months old may have it! On a good website unless u already know,cause some of these websites are jack legs!

cuttievachck

Asked by cuttievachck at 7:07 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Have you tried wikipedia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erbs_Palsy
    MichiMomma

Answer by MichiMomma at 7:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• http://children.webmd.com/brachial-plexus-palsy
    Try searching brachial plexus palsy
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My local children's hospital gives out this website to all of the parents of their patients.

www.medlineplus.com
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I just Googled erb's palsy and it came up with thousands of web sites covering everything you were asking about. I know what causes it and some of the symptoms. I also know that if your baby is diagnosed with erb's palsy I would find a good lawyer as it is a trauma to the baby as they are being born. The baby is pulled and stretched to hard during delivery and it causes brachial plexus paralysis. Which effects the baby's arm. Or basically causes nerve damage to the area that will cause the baby's arm to be paralyzed. I hope that your SB doesn't have erb palsy. And if so Please contact a lawyer.
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 7:14 AM on May. 8, 2009

• my 3 week old has if from birth injury. i tool her to see a speicialist dr. Nath hre inHouston. He has a book also that gives you in detail a lot of info about the disease. Feel free to email me at anytime with questions, i know what you are going thru shajwanda email: shajwandamccain@yahoo.com
    malimom505

Answer by malimom505 at 7:05 PM on May. 9, 2009