Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Enraged: How do I go about this? Not sure where to post

There is a user on here that has stolen my child's photos, how would I go about getting her banned from here? I'm trying to get her banned from the original site she stole them from as well. I can't believe that someone would pretend to have children just to belong to a site. It's disgusting. You would probably want to check her photobucket to make sure yours are safe as well. Link:


Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Contact the website administrators about this. They will more than likely want proof that these are, indeed, your pictures. To keep this from happening in the future, do what I do...keep your pictures PRIVATE!

    Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2009