Where do you buy your tween/teen clothing?

I was just wondering where everyone gets there tween/teen clothing? My son just grew out of 12's and is in 14's which is the same size as 27/28 waist in mens and snmall or extra small shirts in mens. Besides Aeropostle and American Eagle where else can I get really good high end clothing. We do not have Abercombie here and my son does not like the shirts with colars and I refuse to buy pants that look like the washer ate them.

Ibelongtojesus

Asked by Ibelongtojesus at 7:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• I have the same proublem with my son he's 9 but the size of and 11 year old. We go to old navy ans sear and jc pennys. Hope this helps . : )
    MOM04LIFE

Answer by MOM04LIFE at 3:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• We buy Gap.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• What about Pac Sun? Buckle? Both of those are fairly expensive, but I do like the Gap myself. I have 4 kids and we buy stuff at a variety of stores based on style and size. My teen does not like Gap but my tween does and so does my 7 yr old. My teen likes Pac Sun, Heritage, Charlotte Russe. She is not into the abercrombie, hollister thing anymore. Her taste is changing. My tween likes abercrombie but she can't wear just anything in there. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I looked on PacSun at heir jeans and thye are 2 $55 right now so might get those
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Wow, my son is a whole diferent ballgame then. He is 13 and we shop at hot topic for shirts and Kohls for Pants and shirts. And some CCS online and catalogue shopping.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i used to get my daughters clothes at limited too but the changed to justice and she cant fit into there clothes.she is not fat but has a belly she has twig arm and legs so lately i have been buying her things on line from gap..they have plus size...but if i am shopping for my nephew i know his mother would never get him anything normal.i go to abercrombie.but i guess you could go to macys they have levis and even sears have levis and they wash really well.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Old Navy is great!
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Old Navy or Gap.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My son who is 10 loves Tilly's - his favorite store. he is skate hound and all about BMX and Motocross - they have great prices when items are on sale. He loves the Levi 510 skinnys - and it the only place i can find them regularly... I think their clothes are just as trendy as the others, but find the prices a bit more affordable.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Just got to Macy's or Nortstroms where you can get all the good brands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Apr. 16, 2009