wats with the horrible pain in my side and under my boob?

so i have this really really horrible pain! its in my upper side and rite under my boob! its really sharp and constant! sometimes under my boob its feels almost like wen ur foot would fall asleep? its only wen i sit! but its every time i sit! i work at a daycare so i sit often with the kids! not sure wat it is or wat to do? i go to the dr next week but its been here for a long time! and just getting worse!

amanda198524

Asked by amanda198524 at 7:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have the same pain on my left side right next to my boob. Sometimes it's almost if I can't breathe. I'm actually going to the Dr. May 1st for a complete physical. I haven't been to a DR. in I don't know how long besides my OB. Hope you feel better and get it figured out. Maybe call your Dr. and see if you can get in earlier.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well I get this pain, and it starts under my right breast and into like my rib cage.. I have been having gal bladder attacks.. It feels like someone is literally stabbing me, and everytime I breath the pain gets worse. Hopefully thats not what youe expierencing! But I would clearly state what side of the body your having the pain.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• its in my rite side but not really in my ribs more of my back?
    amanda198524

Answer by amanda198524 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Well I just had my gall bladder remved and befoer I was very sick and had pain in my rib are like ali_1107 and in my back and right shoulder blade too. But I also had a bad pain where my breast bone ends but before my abdomen after I would eat.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 8:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009