So what do you carry in your child's tote bag?

I still carry one for my two year old and it contains his pullups, wipes, a toy, snack, clothes and some hand sanitizer.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 7:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Everything but the Lindberg baby and the Holy Grail!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:37 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• depends what were doing. just running to the store then dont use one but have to drive 40 mins and do running around or day out, pull ups wipes xtra juice snacks xtra clothes socks and a few toy cars.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:48 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Us too. It depends on where and for how long we will be gone. If we are going out for the day I pack snacks, books, small games, diapers and wipes, change of clothes for each child, and anything else we may need like a portable dvd player if going on a long drive (more than an hour usually).
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• It depends on how long we will be out but, extra panties (just in case) or pull ups if we are going on a really long trip , extra clothes, snacks, her baby doll, juice or water, hand sanitizer, and a stuffed animal that she always has to have with her!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Usually diapers, wipes, 2 bottles and formula and a few toys. We keep extra clothes and diapers and wipes in the car so we don't have to carry about a 50 lb diaper bag. She eats table food so we don't have to worry about that. I also keep my wallet and check book in her back if were going to the store or something.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• All I can say is.. no matter how old they are if you're going on a long trip (longer than an hour) always bring extra clothes!!!! We have had so many times when we forgot to bring some for my almost 4 year old, or my 8 year old and we ended up having to buy them some cheap pants or something. Things you would never expect. LOL.
    MistyAB

Answer by MistyAB at 9:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I always have it with me since i have 2 still in Nappies:

Bottles of juice and milk
    Baby wipes x2
    Nappies
    Snacks
    Change of Clothes etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I pressed Anon by accident soorry
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 10:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If I remember, I bring a change of clothes and keep wipes in the car.
    asTraySoJouRner

Answer by asTraySoJouRner at 10:24 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Not a thing! I don't have to carry one any more! LOL...
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 15, 2009