What do you know about clit peircings?

Pretty much my bf brought up the idea so now i am considering getting it done.

MissMandaz

Asked by MissMandaz at 7:38 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• From my experience a lot of places will not pierce the actual clit without a doctors suggestion of it. Most people get the hood done. A friend of mine got it done a few years back and this is what the piercer told her so she got the hood done and has always enjoyed it. It's your body, if you want to do it than go ahead, but make sure you are doing it for you and not him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Ouch!!!!!
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 7:46 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I agree but OUCH!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 8:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have had both the clit and the hood pierced...DO NOT DO THE CLIT. It hurt like hell and it kept hurting like hell...never got pleasurable until I finally took it out and then everything went back to normal. Do the hood if you're going to do something...it isn't as painful (still hurts) and it isn't as irritating as the clit.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• They usually pierce the hood. I did this in highschool and it hurt of course, but the pain wasn't constant
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 6:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2009