pay back

does any one believe in payback.if someone does something really bad to you that you should do something back.or do you believe in just letting it be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Depends on what was done. Karma is a mutherf--ker!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Karma sweetheart. In the end the universe will balance itself out. Karma is more powerful and fierce than any human! just "let it be" and things will work out.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think it depends on the situation. If something was done to me or my family that hurt one of us, then I might be inclined to make the person who did it pay the consequences. But if it wasn't really that big a deal I would let it go. Some people just have small minds and shouldn't even be given the time or effort to get back at them.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 8:54 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Its been my experience that with those who wrong us in the end they end up loosing more than what they gained by hurting us. Like my MIL. She lost her son due to her refusing to be an adult. She has now lost all 2 of her 3 grandkids and has never even seen our daughter because of how she is. She is a mean, evil, vindictive person and has never learned to do unto others and now she is without one of her sons and 3 of her 4 grandkids. Karma is a bitch.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• But revenge can be so much fun! My grandpa always said that no man can match a woman when it comes to love or revenge! Smart man!

Seriously, though, it depends on what they did to you, and what you are planning to do back to them. You don't want to end up doing something illegal.

You can do something small, but extremely rewarding...try removing their windshield wiper blades when it is sunny and warm. They won't miss them until the next time it rains! lol!
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 8:58 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• no! even though it would be sweet to seek revenge...but often Karma comes back around and bites you in the butt. the old saying what goes around, comes around...oh yeah that is so true. Just wait for it...you'll get to enjoy the karma with out the guilt.

(*&^*)
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:33 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think it just makes the situation worse if you end up getting your "revenge" so to say. I would just let Karma handle it. Trust me it will, it might be the type of payback you would want but they will get theirs, everyone does!

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• letting it so IS giving in to Karma. So let it go. Anything else might bite you in the buttocks later!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Will i think let it go and cut that person off from your life.....god will make sure they get whats coming to them....
    Moonbeam2830

Answer by Moonbeam2830 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 15, 2009