Have you ever known someone that you just can't stand to be around? Just the sound of their voice makes you angry and disgusted?

I feel this way about a certain family member. I can't even listen to her talk! I can't wait until she goes home and I hope she never comes back! (she's from out of town).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just read through all of these can i just say LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ladies are HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for makign me laugh, i needed it. I was grumpy & now i feel better.

Don't we all feel sicj around someone at some point in out lives? I know i have. My ex mother in law...... somone said they can't stand to even see her name on their caller ID. That is ME. I see her name pop up & i immediately feel sick to my stomach. I won't even talk to her, i cant. I will eventually YELL AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:33 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My husband. That's why I told him to give destiny her own cellphone and he did just that.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Oh yes. And, that person seems to be at every event you attend: scouts, church, parties,... I really have to put my hands in my pockets just to keep from smacking this person really hard.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i don't think i've ever disliked anyone so strongly...
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• yeah my mother-in-law cant even stand the sight of her and seeing her number on my caller id
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yeah, and unfortunately it's my real father. My mom is staring to get on that list, too. But the #1 spot is reserved for the good ol' sperm donor.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• A former co-worker. I was so happy when he left.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My ex-husband. Enough said!
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 8:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yes, my aunt.

But my beef with her is not her voice, its what she says. She drives me insane, and if she is around I want to scream and laugh at the same time.

Everytime she talks, she is telling you how tired she is and how much sleep she did not get. ALWAYS. the woman is never ok. Her life is ALWAYS harder than yours.

Like if you say, "I stumped my toe and it hurts" she will say "I stumped my toe and it hurts and I have a headache and I have to go to work."

you can NEVER win. I have stopped talking to her.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• No. I don't think I've ever met someone that I disliked that much.
    lara33

Answer by lara33 at 9:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2009