Im going to the OB in 30 minutes, should i bring this up today? 39WKS

Im 39wks, i should be 2cm dilated and 80% effaced (thats what they said the other day

ALL yesterday, lastnight, and now today im having contractions. I woke up from contractions lastnight and ive had soooooooooooooooooooo much pressure on my vagina. Everytime i think about going to maternity my contractions stop.

But mainly, should i bring up the fact that i been sick since friday and today is wednesday? It now hurts my chest when i cough and my throat is KILLING me...

They said i can only take Tylenol.
whats going on here? and should i bring this up? im due next wednesday

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 8:31 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Of course you should bring it up. Sounds like you have a cold and they probably can't do much for you. But if it's something else they really should know. You're almost there so hang in!

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• you should bring it up and maybe the doc can give you an antibiotic to help you get rid of what ever you may have. it won't be too good to have a baby one day and give it a cold or something the same day. take care of yourself.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• i think im getting sicker now because im at the end...idk y
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Yes.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2009