How do i tell my brother that i am upset at his decision.

My brother is now dating the woman that my husband wanted to leave me for. How do i tell my brother that it makes me uncomfortable, with out sounding like i am just being a B*^ch

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him. Say its going to take me some time as my husband as you know wanted to leave me for her. So please understand if we don't come around that much while she is around. Tell him its uncomfortable for you and to give you time. Did your husband do anything with her? Why is she dating your brother? Is she doing it to stay close to your husband? Maybe you should talk to her and him about if its a true relationship or her way of being in the family still.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'd tell my brother, " hey thanks for stabbing me in the heart dude". There are just some things you shouldn't do and I think that's one of them. Tell him she can't really be trusted, I mean, she already was cheating before, right?
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Does he actually know about the whole situation? Does he know that it was her that the hubby almost left you for? And maybe the girl has changed. You can tell him that you don't want her in your home. You have that right. It may hurt your brother, but if he loves you the way most brothers love their sisters (from what I hear anyway) then he will understand.
    If he doesn't know the whole situatio, I would sit him down (without her) and tell him about it and tell him you are worried that he is going to get hurt. See, when people go through stuff like this, I am happy I was an only child.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• With so many people in the world don't you think it's a little strange that she went for your brother? I think I would cut ties with your brother, he obviously had to know something, and she had to. It's not worth the trouble... GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• hes your brother...just tell him and tell him why. Dont try to disrespect the woman because she probally didnt have all the story...usually in cases like this...the other woman isnt aware of all the details, just like you. make sure he understand that your not trying to break them up, but it does hurt you to be around this woman & you cant trust your husband, even though they say its over....(OR maybe the woman is using your brother to get back at your hubby...hmmmm maybe? that situation is a little strange / and that would be one of my revenge tactics) you might want to sit back and watch/listen. I think theres more to her dating your brother than just sweetness, but thats my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Tell him straight up how you feel and why. If he doesn't understand, then who is the real bi#%ch here? Not you....
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:44 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Why does it make you uncomfortable? Your husband is with you now. So obviously he chose you. Why now would you put your insecurities onto your brother? As long as he is happy, be happy for him. He is your brother.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Live and let live. It's your brother's life. Maybe she's an ok woman, she just had the wrong guy.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2009