Tea Party Crashers

Its funny how the media is making the protest out to be some violent act because of the "right wing extremists"... Honestly- the past tea parties ive seen were really peaceful, until a group opposing them came in to "crash the tea party".

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Why are people crashing these protests? I don't understand the concept. I am moderately conservative, but I would never dream of interrupting a peaceful protest of those with differing views as me. It seems so childish to me. It's like they are all Obama's flying monkeys (Wizard of Oz reference, not racial). If they don't agree, why don't they just mind their own business?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I think liberals will do anything to save face of their narcissist in chief. If that means they act like what they think a right wing extremist is, then so be it. I would look hard at what they are wearing, we all know right wingers don't wear Birkenstocks and knitted scarfs. Or carry messenger bags. Or bring their own trail mix that they tossed in an eco friendly container to share with their friends. Have they started using deodorant yet?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• You O boys paid ACORN goons? Wonder who the real extremists are :p
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• You mean*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• What I think ? I think you OP are making up posts to create drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I'm sure you're going to get a mixed of both right wing and left wing extremist. I love how people are like "They're not my party's extremist" like any extremist is better than the other. A nut job, is a nut job. Does it really matter who they vote for? Is someone who bombs abortion clinics really better than someone who would bomb an SUV lot?
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 9:14 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• If you google "tea party crashers" its unbelievable how many people are planning to crash the tea parties. How sad.. yet the people protesting will be the ones made out to be the bad guys. God forbid if you have a differing opinion than the President..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• "What I think ? I think you OP are making up posts to create drama. "

Google "tea party crashers" then come back with an intelligent reply.
    Anonymous

• Here is just one link out of the many that PROVE there are people going in there to try and rile up the protesters on purpose.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/04/14/tracking-the-tea-party-crashers/

"We’re going to ask open ended questions that seem to have a slight conservative bent to (hopefully) get them to open up and just start ranting. Then, we take any examples of racism, hatred, ignorance, and stupidity that we catch on camera and make a little movie out of it. Probably a YouTube special."

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Heres the actual site that quote came from, make sure to read the comments:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/4/14/719961/-Planning-Fun-with-Teabaggers!

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:35 AM on Apr. 15, 2009