Would You?

Would you ask your seven-year-old son to cut two inches off the bottom of your hair because it was driving you crazier than usual?

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 9:06 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not if I was trying to keep my girl card!
    Rebeccalynn_dj

Answer by Rebeccalynn_dj at 10:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Depends on how mature he is and how well he listens. I let my nephew cut my hair when he was 5. I showed him were to cut and he did what I told him to do. Now as for my niece or other nephew never. They love using scissors to much.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• NO lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Nope. I'd go get it cute by a stylist.
    lara33

Answer by lara33 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I might let my niece. She is really calm and would listen...I still think it would be hard for her to get it straight or looking right...but my hair hides screw ups really well...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• My son couldn't have done it. But some 7 yr olds are really mature for their age. That's how I'd judge it.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:22 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• lol I had asked my husband the other day to cut a little bit off the end and he acted like he would royally mess it up. I told him my hair is long and straight there isn't much to mess up just cut it lol try to get it even. He said i'm calling my mom, so he called her and she said no don't cut it take her to someone to get it cut, and i'm talking less than an inch. So here I sit with no hair cut, maybe i'll ask my 6 year old lol.
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 9:26 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Depends. My son, hell no. He can't cut straight to save his life. But there are others out there that I wouldn't mind. And if it's bugging you so bad, do it yourself. :P.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• haha, NO. my 7 year old would make my hair look silly just so she could laugh.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Eh- it's just hair. It'll grow out if he botches it.
    mamaphouka

Answer by mamaphouka at 9:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009