Menstrual like cramping, tightness on the sides of abdomen, hard to breath...

should I be worried? I'm due any day now. I've been cramping for weeks. They have been worse and more consistent the last week or so, but I'm barely exerting any energy whatsoever and I feel like I can't breathe. My mucous plug has slowly been dislodging, no bloody show that I know of (I go a lot at night, but I keep all lights off), and my water hasn't broken. I feel like I can barely move.

momtoblake

Asked by momtoblake at 9:25 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your probably going into labor soon. The baby is in position causing your lungs to be smashed. You usually don't get the bloody show until your water breaks. Your probably having contractions that should soon lead into true labor. So relax as much as you can, raise your arms above your head to help open your lungs more and rest your gonna be a mommy soon.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• Uhhhh....so can't wait. I think I'm headed down to the couch. My energy level is so low. I have another check up tomorrow, so I hope they send me to the ER. (Crossing fingers)
    momtoblake

Answer by momtoblake at 9:50 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• god you sound like me . i hope the both of us have our babies soon !!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I have a check up today and I'm hoping that the doctor suggests I go to the ER. Wishful thinking! Someone throw some labor dust on me quick!
    momtoblake

Answer by momtoblake at 10:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2009