LMP

If you got pregnant the day after your period, would this cause you to measure farther along?? my due date was set at 9 days before what it should have been with my LMP due date.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could have had a late ovulation from the period before or an early ovulation. Also it can depend on the measurements of that baby and how big you and your SO are. If your both really tall then the baby might be bigger than normal. I was told I was due 5 days sooner until my 20 week when they get a more accurate measurement and it went back 5 days. It is hard to measure a fetus that small as they do move a lot and sometimes you cant get right on the mark. Don't worry about it, your 20 week ultra sound will give you a much better date. But yes the sooner you get pregnant the sooner your due date will be and the farther along you will be.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• LMP due dates are estimates. Theoretically, if you did conceive right after your period, you would be 7-10 days further along. However, it is really hard to tell when you got pregnant unless that is the one time you had sex in that time frame.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2009