is it another girl?

Ok well I just found out I was pregnant and with my last 2 pregnancies I have had HORRIBLE heartburn with no other symptoms (nausea, nosebleeds) and I have started to have heartburn again. Could this indicate another girl?

I know every pregnancy is different but all my pregnancies seem to be the same.

Merediths_Mommy

Asked by Merediths_Mommy at 9:43 AM on Apr. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Heartburn is usually associated with hair and not the sex. They usually say the cravings tell you the sex. You have a 50/50 chance and the heartburn is usually due to the increase in hormones. Good luck and I hope you get your boy.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I had always heart that heartburn meant you would have a boy, and I had horrible heartburn and had a boy. But you had girls. I don't (and didn't really) believe that kind of thing anyway. I knew I was pregnant with a boy before I ever had the ultrasound. I just knew and was right! Did you have those feelings too? Or wait, now that I think about it, I had heard heartburn meant you'd have a baby with lots of hair. But my son was bald till he was 2, so there you go. :)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:47 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• I had a boy and i had bad heartburn and had morning sickness and weird cravings. they say if you carry low you will have a boy. and if you carry high you will have a girl. I do not think heartburn has anything to do with the sex. I hope you get a boy .
    etetreault

Answer by etetreault at 9:56 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• The heartburn by old wives' tales indicates a hairy baby, not the sex. I had horrible heartburn through my whole pregnancy and developed reflux in the last couple week before I had my little girl, and she had a head FULL of hair!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:10 AM on Apr. 15, 2009